CLEANING AND DISINFECTION OF SHARED AREAS AND EQUIPMENT
Westshore RFC facilities uses the Westshore Rec Center grounds and facilities for all training sessions through a service contract. All in door and outdoor shared areas on the grounds of the Westshore Parks and Recreation Center are their responsibility for maintenance and cleaning. This includes the cleaning the public washrooms 3 times a day used by multiple user groups by each of the grass and turf fields.
TEAM TRAINING EQUIPMENT:
- It will be the responsibility of the Coach and On-site Field Manager for all
equipment required/used for any training sessions or events to follow the
cleaning and disinfectant protocols as laid out by BCRU.
- Equipment in the storage containers are out of bounds to all except the
Coaching staff and on-site Manager on the day of scheduled training.
- Equipment required for training session on the field are out of bounds to all
except the Coaching staff and on-site Manager on the day of scheduled
training. Being placed in a designated area on the field until utilized.
- Flags, cones, etc. will be disinfected before and after each practice, and
before being stored at the end of training sessions. Members are not to touch
this equipment when used during sessions unless directed to by staff.
- Balls will be disinfected with soap and water whenever possible (minimum
before, once during and after practice) as per World Rugby and Gilbert
- The field has a space dedicated to equipment and sufficient such that
equipment can be separated or organized so players can maintain social
- Additional sanitizer must be available for Coaches, On-site Field Manager and
Others in Entry and Exit Point Areas.
- Each Coach and training group will have their own equipment – Not to be shared.