WESTSHORE RFC REGISTRAR:
Registration for the 2016/2017 BCRU season (01 Sep 16-31 Aug 17) is available on line. All players must register and pay Rugby Canada (RC)/British Columbia Rugby Union (BCRU) which purchases mandatory insurance for a player before playing in any game ($114.00-Snr Player/$144.00 -Juniors/$74.50-Youths). You must pay the RC/BCRU portion online with a credit card or by Interact/Direct Banking options; If you have an issue with the online registration process please contact the Rugby Canada webmaster, and/or the Westshore RFC Registrar Jay Jimmo. Registration Link is SPORT NGIN.
The club dues are funds paid directly to Westshore RFC for running programs, providing required equipment, and infrastructure and operating costs. This is separate from the funds for insurance purchased in the players name by RC/BCRU. Adults pay separate registration and club dues. Junior and Youth registration and club dues are combined as one payment through RC/BCRU for the ease of parents.
Amy member currently representing a National Team (NSWT/NSMT; 7’s or 15’s) will be exempt from collection of club dues only.
Annual club dues is $375 for all senior players (U19 and above), and $325 for full time students. Club socks and shorts with logo, as well as a Tec style warm up T- shirt with logo will be included in members club dues. Senior Men’s and Women’s team club dues are payable to Jay Jimmo (Westshore RFC Sgt-at-Arms/Club Registrar). Payments can be made by cash or cheque (made out to Westshore RFC). RC/BCRU insurance is $114. As a paid member you have the right to vote on club issues at all meetings.
Social membership is $100, payable to Jay Jimmo (Westshore RFC Sgt-at-Arms/Club Registrar). Payments can be made by cash or cheque (made out to Westshore RFC). As a paid social member you have the right to vote on club issues at all meetings.
Registration for Westshore RFC Junior Rugby must be completed online as detailed above. This price includes the registration cost ($144) and club dues ($131) combined together in 1 payment, the amount is $275 (U14-U18). This also includes your club socks and shorts with logo, as well as a Tec style warm up T- shirt with logo.
Registration for Westshore RFC Youth Rugby must be completed online as detailed above. This price includes the registration cost ($74.50) and club dues combined together in 1 payment, the amount is $225 (U10 & U12), and $200 (U8). This also includes your club socks and shorts with logo, as well as a Tec style warm up T- shirt with logo.
The Club’s policy for refund of dues is as follows:
1. Any costs associated with National, Provincial or Sub-Union dues or insurance are non-refundable.
2. The remainder of paid dues may be refunded to players who suffer season ending injuries that are documented by the medical opinion of a physician licensed to practice medicine in the province of British Columbia. Such refunds will be issued on a pro-rated basis according to the number of full games remaining in the regular league season at the time the injury occurred as against the total number of league games in the season. Application for a refund of dues on the ground of season ending injury must be made in writing and delivered to the Treasurer of Westshore RFC.
3. No refunds will be issued for voluntary withdrawal after the player has participated in a league game.
4. No refunds will be issued for games missed due to non-season ending injuries.
5. No refunds will be issued for games not played due to cancellation.