WESTSHORE RFC REGISTRAR:
Registration for the 2018/2019 BCRU season (01 Sep 18 – 31 Aug 19) is available on line.
All players must register and pay Rugby Canada (RC)/British Columbia Rugby Union (BCRU) fees, which purchases mandatory insurance for a player before playing in any game (break down of these rates in image listed below). You must pay the RC/BCRU portion online with a credit card as the only option; If you have an issue with the online registration process please contact the Westshore RFC Registrar Jay Jimmo.
Registration Link: SPORTLOMO.
The club dues are funds paid directly to Westshore RFC for running programs, providing required equipment, and infrastructure and operating costs. This is separate from the funds for insurance purchased in the players name by RC/BCRU. Adults pay separate registration and club dues. Junior and Youth registration and club dues are combined as one payment through RC/BCRU for the ease of parents.
Amy member currently representing a National Team (NSWT/NSMT; 7’s or 15’s) will be exempt from collection of club dues only.
Annual club dues is $350 for all senior players (19 and above), $300 for full time students and Half season rate is $200. Club Kit is included of 1 Tech style warm up shirt. Senior Men’s and Women’s team club dues are payable to Jay Jimmo (Westshore RFC Director of Membership and Registration/Club Registrar). Payments can be made by cash or cheque (made out to Westshore RFC). As a paid member you have the right to vote on club issues at all meetings.
Social membership is payable online at link above for $100. As a paid social member you have the right to vote on club issues at all meetings. Please see Jay Jimmo.
Registration for Westshore RFC Junior Rugby must be completed online at link detailed above. This price includes the registration cost and club dues combined together in 1 payment, the amount is $275.00 (U12-U18). Club Kit included: Club socks and shorts with logo, as well as a warm up T- shirt with logo ($40 value). For Junior Girls, please see Marlene Donaldson 250-686-5271. For Junior Boys, please see Gary Beels 250-478-7799.
Registration for Westshore RFC Youth Rugby must be completed online at link detailed above. This price includes the registration cost and club dues combined together in 1 payment, the amount is $225.00 (U6-U11). Club Kit included: Club socks and shorts ($30 value), please see Kelly Hanvey 250-686-2484.
The Club’s policy for refund of dues is as follows:
1. Any costs associated with National, Provincial or Sub-Union dues or insurance are non-refundable, as they are through a third party.
2. The remainder of paid dues may be refunded to players who suffer season ending injuries that are documented by the medical opinion of a physician licensed to practice medicine in the province of British Columbia. Such refunds will be issued on a pro-rated basis according to the number of full games remaining in the regular league season at the time the injury occurred as against the total number of league games in the season. Or if member is moving out of the region due to employment issues beyond their control. Application for a refund of dues on the ground of season ending injury must be made in writing and delivered to the Board of Directors of Westshore RFC.
3. No refunds will be issued for voluntary withdrawal after the player has participated in a league game.
4. No refunds will be issued for games missed due to non-season ending injuries.
5. No refunds will be issued for games not played due to cancellation.