WESTSHORE RFC REGISTRAR:
Registration is now open for the 2019/2020 BCRU season (01 Aug 19 – 31 Jul 20)
All players must register and pay Rugby Canada (RC)/British Columbia Rugby Union (BCRU) fees, which purchases mandatory insurance for a player before playing in any game (break down of these rates in image listed below). You must pay the RC/BCRU portion online with a credit card as the only option; If you have an issue with the online registration process please contact the Westshore RFC Registrar Jay Jimmo.
Registration Link: SPORTLOMO
The club dues are funds paid directly to Westshore RFC for running programs, providing required equipment, infrastructure and operating costs. This is separate from the funds for registration which includes insurance purchased in the players name by Rugby Canada/BC Rugby Union.
Adults, Junior and Youth club dues and registration costs are combined into one payment through Sportlomo for the ease of participants.
There is a payment installation option that is new this year which allows for 1 initial payment and a subsequent installment payment. This takes the installment payment 1 month (30 days) from date of initial payment from credit card used as a pre-authorized payment plan. There is a service fee attached for each payment, each time, by Sportlomo for this service. If installment payment rejected by credit card, player will have playing membership immediately suspended until remainder owing is paid in full.
Amy member currently representing a National Team (NSWT/NSMT; 7’s or 15’s) will be exempt from collection of club dues only. Please contact club registrar before commencing registration.
Registration for Westshore RFC Adult Rugby must be completed online at link detailed above. Birth year before 2001. Annual club dues is $350 for all senior players (19 and above). Registration cost and fees is $141.92. TOTAL $491.92
1.) 1 payment of $491.92.
2.) 1 initial payment, with 2 installments payments in monthly intervals.
As a paid member you have the right to vote on club issues at all meetings.
Note: For players conducting a transfer to BC from anywhere else in Canada, new registration must be purchased for the start of the new BC season from Sept onward. Upon completion of BC season in April, same player returns to area anywhere else in Canada, the registration is recognized as already paid.
For all adults please see Jay Jimmo – 250-588-1696.
Social membership is payable online at link above for $100. As a paid social member you have the right to vote on club issues at all meetings. Please see Jay Jimmo – 250-588-1696.
Registration for Westshore RFC Junior Rugby must be completed online at link detailed above. Birth year between 2001 and 2007. This price includes the club dues and registration cost combined together for total $375.00 (U13-U19).
1.) 1 payment of $375.
2.) 1 initial payment, with 1 installment payment in monthly interval.
Club Kit included: Shirt with logo ($60 value).
Registration for Westshore RFC Youth Rugby must be completed online at link detailed above. Birth year between 2008 and 2013. This price includes the club dues and registration cost combined together for total $275.00 (U6-U12).
1.) 1 payment of $275.
2.) There is payment plan option.
Club Kit included: Shirt with logo ($60 value).
Please see Kelly Hanvey 250-896-7744.
International Player Transfer
For those players traveling and playing rugby abroad in other countries outside of Canada, you will require a transfer form from BCRU and RC for your new club. Download and fill out the 2 page document below, email to Westshore Club Registrar Jay Jimmo at firstname.lastname@example.org once complete for processing.
The Club’s policy for refund of dues is as follows:
1. Any costs associated with National, Provincial or Sub-Union dues or insurance are non-refundable, as they are through a third party.
2. The remainder of paid dues may be refunded to players who suffer season ending injuries that are documented by the medical opinion of a physician licensed to practice medicine in the province of British Columbia. Such refunds will be issued on a pro-rated basis according to the number of full games remaining in the regular league season at the time the injury occurred as against the total number of league games in the season. Or if member is moving out of the region due to employment issues beyond their control. Application for a refund of dues on the ground of season ending injury must be made in writing and delivered to the Board of Directors of Westshore RFC.
3. No refunds will be issued for voluntary withdrawal after the player has participated in a league game.
4. No refunds will be issued for games missed due to non-season ending injuries.
5. No refunds will be issued for games not played due to cancellation.